Mode of Payments
How Do I Pay
How Students Pay For SGT
By accepting SGT’s offer of admission and enrolling in classes, students accept responsibility for paying all debts to the university for which they are liable, including tuition and other fees. SGT assumes that students understand and will honor this financial obligation. While the university acknowledges parents’ financial support, payment is the responsibility of the student.
- Fees shall be paid by Cash or Demand Draft/ Cheque (subject to realisation)/ Bank Transfer/ Internet Banking or any other method approved by the Board of Management. The drafts, cheques and payments shall be made in favour of 'Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University', payable at 'New Delhi'.
- Fee paid by a student is not refundable under any circumstances in part or whole after commencement of the academic session.
- Student must obtain a receipt for every payment made to the University. Fees shall only be paid at the Accounts Office of the University, or by using the method prescribed by the University for Bank Transfer/ Internet Banking or any other method approved by the Board of Management.
- Fees cannot be paid in part or in installments, unless specified by the University.
- Delayed payments will attract late fee charges and/or interest charges as may beprescribed from time to time.
- Cheques returned unpaid for any reason shall attract an administrative fee, and collection fee as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Refundable Security shall be refunded in full, without interest, on production of security deposit receipt and ‘No Dues Certificate’ from concerned departments/offices, when such a refund becomes due. However, costs for any damage or loss caused by the student, or any outstanding dues or fines that remain unpaid, are liable to be deducted from the refundable security deposit before refund.- See more at: http://www.sgtuniversity.ac.in/pages/mode-of-fee-payment#sthash.oscED6RH.dpuf
Fee Structure Notifications and Revisions
Fee Structure shall be notified as part of the Admission Notice/Admission Brochure for a particular year before start of admission.
The fee and fee structure may be revised, as necessary, for every new batch on year to year basis.
The Fee Committee of the University shall prepare the fee structure and review the same periodically in light of the Section 8 of The Haryana Private Universities Act, 2006, as amended, which mandates that the University shall be self-financed and shall not be entitled to receive any grant or financial assistance from the Government or any Board or Corporation owned or controlled by the Government. The recommendation of the fee committee will be considered by the Finance Committee and submitted to the Board of Management for approval. Fee structure so approved shall be notified.