You can download freely most of the ebooks of Pharmaceutical filed. This website has almost all the Pharma books include Martindale, Handbook of excipients, Dekker series, etc
Very useful website for finding the Biopharmaceutical classification system of most of the drugs. This is preloaded database from Therapeutic Systems Research Laboratories (TSRL).
Contains drugs information of approved drugs in USA. It will consist the Pharmacokinetics of Pharmacodynamics of approved drugs of USA.
Contains drugs information of approved drugs in UK. It will consist the Pharmacokinetics of Pharmacodynamics of approved drugs of UK
www.drugs.com Data related to the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of drugs.
8. http://www.drugbank.ca/ It consists the data related to the chemical information of all drugs, including chemical structure, chemical formula, pka, half life etc..
9. http://www.rxmed.com/ Data related to the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of drugs.
10. www.pdr.net It is a paid site. You will get the complete information of drug products marketed in USA.
It provide the free downloadable software for knowing the logP, pKa, chemical structures etc..
For finding the pharmacology and maximum daily dosage of marketed drugs in Belgium.
You will get the pharmacopoeia monographs of drugs and formulations. It consists of only old USP, EP, JP and BP. But it is having older versions of pharmacopoeias.
14. http://www.druginfosys.com / Pharmacology of drugs
For knowing the drug information, patent information, generic drug approvals, DMFs information, etc. .
Find the Drug information, Leaflet, clinical trials & toxicological studies data, etc..
Australian products professional information .
18. http://www.theriaque.org/Infomedicaments/home.cfm Pharmacology of drugs approved with in France.
Excipients Literature and Manufacturers websites
18. http://www.pformulate.com/excipients.htm Knowing the different grades excipients. It covered almost all the excipients.
19. http://www.colorcon.com/resources/lit/ Products For information about Colorcon products.
20. http://www.signetchem.com/Signet- The-Complete-Excipients-Company-Downloads2 Signet is the supplier for most of the pharmaceutical excipients. It has the almost all the excipients to cover the all the applications of formulations.
21. http://www.aqualon.ashland.com/Literature/index.aspx For information about Aqualon products.
For information about Dow products.
23. http://www.fmcbiopolymer.com/pharmaceutical/Products/tabid/2913/Default.aspx For information about FMC Biopolymers products.
24. http://www.roquette-pharma.com/delia-CMS/products/topic_id-50/products-finder.html For information about Rouquette products.
25. http://www.rosswellinc.com/products.html For information about Rosswellinc products.
26. http://www.meggle-pharma.com/en/products/uebersicht/ For information about Meggle products.
27. http://www.metolose.jp/e/pharmaceutical/index.shtml For information about Shin-Etsu products.
For information about BASF products.
29. http://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/contractors/excipients/domo/ For information about DOMO products.
30. http://www.innophos.com/en/products-and-markets/browse-by-markets/ nutrition-and-fortification For information about Innophos products.
31. http://www.dmv-fonterra-excipients.com/products.aspx For information about DMV-Fonterra products.
32. http://www.cpkelco.com/products.html For information about CPKelco products