Faculty of Physiotherapy
WHAT IS PHYSIOTHERAPY?? Physiotherapy is a health care profession which sees human movement as central to the health and wellbeing of individual. It is the therapy for the preservation, enhancement, or restoration of movement and physical function impaired or threatened by disability, injury, or disease that utilizes therapeutic exercise, physical modalities (as electrotherapy), .. Read more
- Physiotherapy training and camp for SA..
- Faculty of Physiotherapy" Lumbo Sacral..
- 5th International Conference of Physic..
- Faculty of Physiotherapy, SGT Universi..
- Faculty of Physiotherapy organized a Q..
- Mission, Vision & Objectives
- Organizational Structure
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Dental Science
- Faculty of Indian Medical System
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Physiotherapy
- Faculty of Behavioural Health Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Tech.
- College of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Comm. & Management
- Faculty of Mass Comm. & Media Tech.
- Faculty of Hotel Management
- Faculty of Physical Science
- Faculty of Allied Health Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Fashion & Design
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Near Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary,
Chandu-Budhera, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122505
Phone :- 0124-2278183-186