List of Publications
DR. MANDEEP S GREWAL, Prof. & Head
1. Gupta,N., Grewal, M.S., Gairola, M., Grewal, S., Ahlawat, P. Dental Pulp Status of Posterior Teeth in Patients with Oral and Oropharyngeal Cancer Treated with Radiotherapy: 1-year Follow-up . Journal of Endodontics 2018
2. Garg H, Grewal M S. Cone Beam Computed Tomography Volumetric Analysis And Comparison Of Dentin Structure Loss After Retrieval Of Separated Instrument By Using Ultrasonic EMS And Pro-Ultra Tips. J Endo Volume 42, Number 11, November 2016.
3. Sarfi S, Grewal MS, Chandhok D, Bhalla S, Bap D. Practices Related To Compopsites- A Twin City Survey. IJCPHR 2016, 1(1):5-9.
4. Gupta N, Pal, Rawat S, Grewal M S, Garg H, Chahuhan D, Ahlawat P, Tandon S, Khurana R, Pahuja AK, Mayank M, Devnani B. Radiation Induced Dental Caries; Prevention And Treatment- A Systematic Review. National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery; Volume 6; Issue 2, July-Dec 2015.
5. Yadav M, Grewal MS, Deshwal. Comparison Of Preoperative Oral Ketorolac On Anaesthetic Efficacy Of Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block And Buccal And pngual Infiltration With Articaine And pdocaine In Patients With Irreversible Pulpitis- A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Double Bpnd Study. J Endo, Volume 41, No. 11, November 2015.
6. Garg H, Grewal MS, Rawat S, Suhag A,Sood PB, Grewal S, Ahlawat PS. Dental Pulp Status Of Posterior Teethin Patient With Oral And Oropharyngeal Cancer Treated With Concurrent Chemo-Radiotherapy. J Endo; Volume 41, No. 11, November 2015.
7. Sharma A, Sharma J, grewal MS, Gandhi a, Bhardwaj V, Garg H. Tooth Jewelry.Journal Of Innovative Dentistry, Issue 3, Volume 5, 2015.
8. Grag H, Gupta N, Grewal MS, Sharma A. Non-Surgical Treatment Of Patients With Peri-Apical Lesions Associated With Extra-Oral Sinus Tracts. Journal of Innovative dentistry, Issue 3, Volume 5, 2015
9. Astha A, Bap D, Grewal MS. Histological Analysis Of Cleaning Efficiency Of Hand And Rotary Instruments In The Apical Third Of The Root Canal- A Comparative Study. J Conserv Dent, Jul- Sept 2011, Volume 14. Issue 3.
10. Grewal MS, Yadav S, Chabbra N, Grewal S. A Questionnaire Survey Of Current Trends In Endodontics Amongst General Dental Practitioners Of Delhi. JIAPHD Volume 2011, Issue 17, Supll II.
11. Grewal MS, Grewal S. Evaluation Of Efficacy Of Hand Pro Taper, Pro Files, H Files, NiTi Files, K Files Preceded By Sodium hypochlorite And EDTA. GUIDENT Volume 4, Issue 8, July 2011.
12. Grewal MS, Grewal S, Sharma N. Bonding Systems: Present And Future. JIDA Volume 5, No 5, May 2011.
13. Mandeep S Grewal. Single Vs Multiple Visit Endodontics. Dental Practice, Volume 02, No. 01, Jan- Mar 2011.
DR. GAURAV SETYA, Professor
1. Setya G, Setya S. Nanodentistry : Future of dentistry. Heal Talk 2012; 5(2): 49-50.
2. Setya G, Sachdeva J, Setya S. Photobiomodulation: laser assisted dentistry. Heal Talk 2012; 5(1): 49-50.
3. Sai G., Yadav S., Yadav H., Sharma V, Setya G.. To Evaluate the Ph Changes in the External Cervical Root Surface .The Cusp (2013) Vol 10 (1) 8 -11.
4. Setya G, Khatri A. Formulation of fresh 2% glutaraldehyde for pulpotomy in primary teeth. Indian Journal of Dental Sciences 2013; 5(3): 61-64
5. Yadav S, Yadav H, Sharma S, Setya G. The evaluation of gutta-percha and gutta flow in the filpng of lateral grooves and depressions. Indian Journal of Dental Sciences 2013; 5(4): 69-71.
6. Setya G, Nagpal A. Comparison of Root Canal Sealer Distribution in Obturated Root Canal: An Invitro Study. Journal of International Society of Preventive And Community Dentistry 2014; 4(3): 193-196.
7. Setya G, Sharma V, Yadav S. Evaluation of antimicrobial efficacy of herbal alternatives (Aloe Vera and Triphala) and 5.25% sodium Hypochlorite against Enterococcus Faecaps : An Invitro Study. BFUDJ, 2014:5(1): 35-39.
8. Singh S, Setya G. Practical recommendation for infection control measures in dentistry. J Res Adv Dent 2015;4 : (3s) : 197-205
9. Assudani G, Sharma V, Sharma R, Arya A, Setya G, A Comparative evaluation of three root canal instrumentation systems in preparation of curved canals using CBCT – an in vitro study. University Journal of Dental Sciences 2016; vol 2 (2).
10. Phukela SS, Srivastava PK,Dua A,Dua M,Setya G,Yadav B. Evalution of shear Bond Strength of Crospnked Denture Teeth to Denture Base Resin with Mechanical Modifications: An in vitro study, J Res Adv Dent 2016;5:2;20-25.
11. Simon EP, Phukela SS, Setya G ,Malhotra P ,Sehgal M. Non surgical Endodontics Management of Mandibular First Molar with Anatomical Complexities J Res Adv Dent 2016;5;2;34-37
12. Kaushik S, Sharma R, Sharma V, Setya G, Assudani G, Arora A. Management of anterior tooth trauma: Two case reports. Endodontology 2016;28: 64-7.
13. Phukela SS, Ullah, Srivastava P, Dua M, Setya G, Nervousness; Pressure Ripostes in Patients During Conventional Dental Treatment and Long Duration Dental Procedures: An in Vivo Study JRAD 2017,-6-2:61-65.
14. Phukela SS, Dua M, Dua A, Dua P, Setya G, Effect of Different Retentive Modes on Tooth Denture Base Bond: An In Vitro Study JRAD 2017;-6:1s:37-41.
15. Dua M, Phukela SS, Dua A, Dhanpal R, Dhall R, Setya G, Forensic Dentistry: Now and in Future JRAD 2017;6:2:39-46
16. Srivastava PK, Nagpal A, Setya G, Assessment of Coronal Leakage of Temporary Restorations in Root Canal treated Teeth: An in vitro study, JCDP 2017;18(2):126-130.
17. Sumit Singh Phukela, Mahima Dua, Gaurav Setya : Full Mouth Rehabiptation With “All On Four Technique : J Res Adv Dent 2018;8;2;1-6
18. Dr. Phukela S., Dr. Setya G., Dr. Dhall R. : Comparative evaluation of different mechanical treatment of Denture Teeth on shear bond strength between Denture Base Resin and Teeth : University J Dent Scie 2018, Vol 4, Issue 3 14.
19. Dr. Phukela S., Dr. Setya G., Dr. Dhall R. : Estimation of sapvary cortisol among subjects undergoing scapng, restorative and biopsy procedures : International Journal of Current research ,2018 Vol 10,issue 10,pp 74201-742048(09), 23037- 23040
20. Dr. Phukela S., Dr. Dua M., Dr. Setya G.; Stress ripostes vs cortisol level for patient having dental phobia: An in vivo study; Journal of Oral and Dental Health Volume 5 Issue 1 2019.
21. Dr. Phukela S., Dr. Melwani S., Dr. Setya G.; Post Dam Area; Its role in completely edentulous patients; A pterature review; Journal of Oral and Dental Health Volume5 Issue 1 2019.
DR. MAMTA SINGLA, READER
1. Effect of relative head position on the anesthetic efficacy of inferior alveolar nerve block during endodontic treatment of patients with irreversible pulpitis V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani Journal of dental anesthesia and pain medicine 18 (1), 41-46 2018
2. Effect of root canal obturation with calcium sipcate materials on pH change in simulated root resorption defects.V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, R Sharma General dentistry 66 (3), 64-67 2018
3. Does the volume of supplemental intrapgamentary injections affect the anaesthetic success rate after a failed primary inferior alveolar nerve block? A randomized‐double bpnd …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohp, V Sharma, SS Bhasin International endodontic journal 51 (1), 5-11 2018
4. Influence of instrument size and varying electrical resistance of root canal instruments on accuracy of three electronic root canal length measurement devices V Aggarwal, M Singla, SS Bhasin International endodontic journal 50 (5), 506-511 2017
5. Comparative Evaluation of Anesthetic Efficacy of 2% pdocaine, 4% Articaine, and 0.5% Bupivacaine on Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block in Patients with Symptomatic Irreversible …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani Journal of Oral & Facial Pain & Headache 31 (2) 2017
6. pning prefabricated dowel (s) with fibre reinforced resin composite V Aggarwal, M Singla Austrapan Endodontic Journal 43 (1), 23-28 2017
7. To evaluate and compare canal transportation, canal-centering abipty, and vertical root fracture resistance of teeth prepared with three different rotary file systems: An in vitro study …G Mitra, V Sharma, J Sachdeva, M Singla, K Taneja, A Bhatnagar Endodontology 29 (1), 53 2017
8. Effects of simppfied ethanol-wet bonding technique on immediate bond strength with normal versus caries-affected dentin V Aggarwal, M Singla, R Sharma, S Miglani, SS Bhasin Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 19 (5), 419 2016
9. Comparative evaluation of mental incisal nerve block, inferior alveolar nerve block, and their combination on the anesthetic success rate in symptomatic mandibular premolars: randomized double-bpnd cpnical trial …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohp Journal of endodontics 42 (6), 843-845 2016
10. Effect of preoperative pain on inferior alveolar nerve block V Aggarwal, M Singla, A Subbiya, P Vivekanandhan, V Sharma, Anesthesia progress 62 (4), 135-139 2015
11. Marginal Adaptation Evaluation of Biodentine and MTA P lus in “Open Sandwich” Class II Restorations V Aggarwal, M Singla Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry 27 (3), 167-175 2015
12. Comparison of the anaesthetic efficacy of different volumes of 4% articaine (1.8 and 3.6 mL) as supplemental buccal infiltration after failed inferior alveolar nerve block M Singla, A Subbiya, V Aggarwal, P Vivekanandhan International endodontic journal 48 (1), 103-108 2015
13. A True Endodontic Monobloc: The Future Of Tooth Replacement?-a Review. S Ganapathy, M Singla Indian Journal of Dental Sciences 6 (2) 2014
14. Effect of flowable composite pner and glass ionomer pner on class II gingival marginal adaptation of direct composite restorations with different bonding strategies V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Yadav, H Yadav Journal of dentistry 42 (5), 619-625 2014
15. Comparison of the anaesthetic efficacy of epinephrine concentrations (1: 80 000 and 1: 200 000) in 2% pdocaine for inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with symptomatic …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohp International endodontic journal 47 (4), 373-379 2014
16. The effect of ferrule presence and type of dowel on fracture resistance of endodontically treated teeth restored with metal-ceramic crowns V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Yadav, H Yadav, V Sharma, SS Bhasin Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 17 (2), 183 2014
17. The effect of caries excavation methods on the bond strength of etch‐and‐rinse and self‐etch adhesives to caries affected dentine V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Yadav, H Yadav Austrapan dental journal 58 (4), 454-460 2013
18. Comparative evaluation of push-out bond strength of ProRoot MTA, Biodentine, and MTA Plus in furcation perforation repair V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohp Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 16 (5), 462 2013
19. A prospective, randomized single-bpnd evaluation of effect of injection speed on anesthetic efficacy of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with symptomatic irreversible …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohp, M Irfan Journal of endodontics 38 (12), 1578-1580 2012
20. Effect of Different Root Canal Obturating Materials on Push‐Out Bond Strength of a Fiber Dowel V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohp Journal of Prosthodontics: Implant, Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry vol 21(5) ,389 - 392 2012
21. Comparative evaluation of fracture resistance of structurally compromised canals restored with different dowel methods V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohp Journal of Prosthodontics: Implant, Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry 21 (4), 312- 316 2012
22. Comparative evaluation of 1.8 mL and 3.6 mL of 2% pdocaine with 1: 200,000 epinephrine for inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a prospective randomised cpnical trial …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohp, S Singh Journal of endodontics 38 (6), 753-756 2012
23. Endodontic management of a patient with oral submucous fibrosis using custom modified endodontic instruments. V Aggarwal, M Singla .Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 15 (1), 89 2012
24. Conventional apexification and revascularization induced maturogenesis of two non-vital, immature teeth in same patient: 24 months follow up of a case. V Aggarwal, S Miglani, M Singla Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 15 (1), 68 2012
25. A prospective, randomized, single-bpnd comparative evaluation of anesthetic efficacy of posterior superior alveolar nerve blocks, buccal infiltrations, and buccal plus palatal. …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, I Ansari, S Kohp Journal of endodontics 37 (11), 1491-1494 2011
26. Effect of various endodontic solutions on punch out strength of Resilon under cycpc loading. N Kumar, V Aggarwal, M Singla, R Gupta Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 14 (4), 366 2011
27. Effect of chlorhexidine cavity disinfection on microleakage in cavities restored with composite using a self-etching single bottle adhesive M Singla, V Aggarwal, N Kumar Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 14 (4), 374 2011
28. Evaluation of root canal anatomy of maxillary premolars in an Indian subpopulation using spiral computed tomography. V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani Endodontic Practice Today 5 (2) 2011
29. Comparative evaluation of local infiltration of articaine, articaine plus ketorolac, and dexamethasone on anesthetic efficacy of inferior alveolar nerve block with pdocaine in …patients with irreversible pulpitis V Aggarwal, M Singla, A Rizvi, S Miglani Journal of endodontics 37 (4), 445-449 2011
30. Comparative Evaluation of Effect of Preoperative Oral Medication of Ibuprofen and Ketorolac on Anesthetic Efficacy of Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block with pdocaine in Patients with Irreversible Pulpitis: A Prospective, Double-bpnd, Randomized Cpnical Trial…V Aggarwal, M Singla, D Kabi .Oral Health 101 (2), 57 2011
31. Effect of thermal and mechanical loading on marginal adaptation and microtensile bond strength of a self-etching adhesive with caries-affected dentin V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 14 (1), 52 2011
32. An in vitro evaluation of performance of two electronic root canal length measurement devices during retreatment of different obturating materials V Aggarwal, M Singla, D Kabi Journal of endodontics 36 (9), 1526-1530 2010
33. RESORPTION ISSUES Response V Aggarwal, M Singla BRITISH DENTAL JOURNAL 209 (4), 154-154 2010
34. C-shaped palatal canal in maxillary second molar mimicking two palatal canals diagnosed with the aid of spiral computerized tomography M Singla, V Aggarwal Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and Endodontology 109(6),e92-e95 2010
35. Use of computed tomography scans and ultrasound in differential diagnosis and evaluation of nonsurgical management of periapical lesions V Aggarwal, M Singla Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and Endodontology 109(6),917- 923 2010
36. Management of inflammatory root resorption using MTA obturation–a four year follow up V Aggarwal, M Singla British dental journal 208 (7), 287 2010
37. Comparative evaluation of rotary ProTaper, Profile, and conventional stepback technique on reduction in Enterococcus faecaps colony-forming units and vertical root fracture …M Singla, V Aggarwal, A Logani, N Shah Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and endodontology 109(3),105-110 2010
38. Comparative evaluation of effect of preoperative oral medication of ibuprofen and ketorolac on anesthetic efficacy of inferior alveolar nerve block with pdocaine in patients …V Aggarwal, M Singla, D Kabi Journal of endodontics 36 (3), 375-378 2010
39. Comparative evaluation of anesthetic efficacy of Gow-Gates mandibular conduction anesthesia, Vazirani-Akinosi technique, buccal-plus-pngual infiltrations, and conventional inferior alveolar nerve anesthesia in patients with irreversible pulpitis…V Aggarwal, M Singla, D Kabi Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and endodontology 109(2), 303-308 2010
40. Labial access opening in mandibular anterior teeth--An alternative approach to success. A Logani, A Singh, M Singla, N Shah Quintessence International 40 (7) 2009
41. Endodontic management of a maxillary first molar with two palatal canals with the aid of spiral computed tomography: a case report V Aggarwal, M Singla, A Logani, N Shah Journal of endodontics (1), 137-139 2009
DR. ASHTHA ARYA, READER
1. Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya, Latika Chauhan, Gaurav Thapak. Radix Entomolaris: Case report with cpnical imppcation. International Journal of Cpnical Paediatric Dentistry Nov-Dec 2018
2. Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya, Rajnish K Singhal, Rachit Khatana. Hemisection: A conservative approach .Indian Journal of Dental Sciences. 2017;Vol 9(3) : 206-209
3. Rajnish K Singhal, Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya. Endodontic management of maxillary second molar with two palatal roots by using CBCT: A case report. Endodontology 2017;Volume 29 (2)
4. Rajnish K Singal, Ashtha Arya, Anshul Arora. Nonsurgical Repair Of A Large Inflammatory Internal Root Resorptive Defect With Mineral Trioxide Aggregate : A Case Report. University Journal of dental Sciences . July- Dec 2017
5. Garima Assudani, Suman Kaushik, Vikram Sharma, Ashtha Arya, Utsav Gulati, Gargi Mitra. Esthetic Rehabiptation of Anterior Teeth with Ceramics Reinforced by pthium Disipcate. THE CUSP 2016; Vol. 14 (1): 23-28
6. Jitender Solanki, Rahul Jain, Ravinder Singh, Sarika Gupta, Ashtha Arya, Deepak Tomar. Prevalence of Osteosclerosis among patients visiting dental institute in rural area of western India. Journal of Cpnical and Diagnostic Research 2015; vol 9(8):38-40
7. Jitender Solanki, Sarika Gupta, Astha Arya. Dental caries and periodontal status of mentally handicapped institutipzed children. JCDR 2014; Vol 8: 25-28.
8. Gunjan Gupta, DipikaMitra, K.P.Ashok, Arun Gupta, SwetaSoni, Ashtha Arya. Efficacy of preprocedural mouth rinsing in reducing aerosol contamination produced by ultrasonic scaler: A pilot study. Journal of Periodontology 2013; vol 85 (4): 562-68
9. Singh Arundeep, Arya Ashtha, Kalra Sarika, Gupta Manish, Kumar Swami, Kochhar Rohit. A Scanning Electron Microscopic evaluation of debris and smear removal using step back, passive step back and ultrasonic techniques: An invitro study. BFUDJ 2012; Vol 3 (1)
10. Gandhi A. , Madan N. , Bindal D. , Arya A. Use of MTA in the treatment of permanent tooth with open apex and large periapical lesion – A case report. Journal of innovative dentistry 2012; vol 2 (1):23-26
11. Ashtha Arya, Dildeep Bap, Mandeep S. Grewal. Histological analysis of cleaning efficacy of hand and rotary instruments in the apical third of the root canal: A comparative study. Journal of conservative dentistry 2011; vol14 (3): 237-40
12. Gandhi A. , Madan N. , Bindal D. , Arya A. Role of morphogens signapng in tooth development. Journal of innovative dentistry 2011; vol 1 (3):57-60
13. Gandhi A, Shinde T.V, Madan N, Sharma V, Arya A. Bioengineered tooth: An Insight into future.Journal of Innovative Dentistry 2011; Vol 1 (1) :58-60
14. Sharma V, Madan N, Shinde V.T, Gandhi A, Arya A. Restorative Concerns for a fractured endodontically treated tooth- A Case report. Journal of Innovative Dentistry 2011; vol 1 (1):26-28
15. Madan N, Sharma V, Shinde T. V. Shinde, Gandhi A, Arya A. Post treatment endodontic disease- A cpnical challenge. Journal of Innovative Dentistry 2011; Vol 1 (1) :37-40
DR. ANSHUL ARORA, READER
1. Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya, Latika Chauhan, Gaurav Thapak. Radix Enteromolaris: Case Report with cpnical imppcations International Journal of Cpnical Pediatric Dentistry. (October- December 2018)
2. Ashtha Arya, Anshul Arora, Gaurav Thapak. Retrieval of separated instrument from the root canal using ultrasonics:report of three cases. Endodontology ACCEPTED.
3. Rajnish K Singal, Ashtha Arya, Anshul Arora Nonsurgical repair of a large inflammatory internal root resorptive defect with Mineral Trioxide Aggregate: A Case Report university J Dent Scie 2017;No.3, Vol.2
4. Rajnish K Singal, Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya, Endodontic Management of Maxillary Second Molar with Two Palatal Roots by Using CBCT: A Case Report. Endodontology Volume 29 : Issue 2: July-December 2017
5. Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya, Rajnish K Singal, Rachit Khatana Hemisection: A Conservative Approach. IJDS: 2017 Volume: 9, Issue: 3 Page: 206-209.
6. Suman Kaushik, Ritu Sharma, Vikram Sharma, Gaurav Setya, Garima Assudani, Anshul Arora Management of anterior tooth trauma: Two case reports. Endodontology. June 2016; (1): 64-67.
7. Anshul Arora, Sonap Taneja, Mohit Kumar. Comparative evaluation of shaping abipty of different rotary NiTi instruments in curved canals using CBCT. JCD. 2014 Feb; 17(1): 35- 39.
8. Ambika Arora, Vidhya Dodwad , Shubhra Vaish , Anshul Arora. Cpnical efficacy of subgingivally depvered 0.5% controlled release clarithromycin gel in the management of chronic periodontitis. Journal of Pierre Fauchard Academy. 2014; 28(2): 68- 72
9. Sonap Taneja, Manju Kumari, Komal Malhotra, Anshul Arora, Surabhi Anand. Management of open apex in anterior teeth using MTA- report of three cases. Journal of Dental Speciapties Vol 1, Issue1, March 2013
10. Nidhi Kathuria, Anshul Arora. A modified impression procedure for severely resorbed mandible. The Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society
DR. GOURAV THAPAK, Senior Lecturer
1. Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya, Latika Chauhan, Gaurav Thapak. Radix Enteromolaris: Case Report with cpnical imppcations International Journal of Cpnical Pediatric Dentistry. November- December 2018
DR. SHILPA ARORA, Senior Lecturer
1. Arora S. Maxillary first molar with two palatal roots- A case report. Journal of Innovative Dentistry. Aug 2016
2. Arora S, Grewal M. Reattachment of maxillary left central incisor: a interdiscippnary approach. Guident. Feb 2018